3/15/2012

iMaks Vlog Episode 8 : The Kids iNsAnItOrIuM! :O (my first HD video) :D

iMaks Vlog Episode 8 : The Kids iNsAnItOrIuM! :O (my first HD video) :D Video Clips. Duration : 2.83 Mins.


PLEASE!!! :D ╔═╦╗╔╦╗╔═╦═╦╦╦╦╗╔═╗ ║╚╣║║║╚╣╚╣╔╣╔╣║╚╣═╣ ╠╗║╚╝║║╠╗║╚╣║║║║║═╣ ╚═╩══╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚╩═╩═╝ HEHE, i'm a "little" late with uploading this, but only by a couple days. lol, ANYWAY... Julia's Channel : www.youtube.com Jaime's Channel : www.youtube.com Kelsey's Channel : www.youtube.com The e-mail to ask me questions is "ask.imaks@yahoo.com", I think its pretty simple to memorize. so, ask me questions there Don't Forget to Subscribe, Follow me on twitter -- www.twitter.com. , Go to my website -- www.imaks.co.nr , and COMMENT COMMENT, AND COMMENT SOME MORE! Songs Used: Tom Sawyer by Rush & Love Games (Remix) by IDK ??? oO

Keywords: imaks, funny, insanitorium, best, vlog, ever, awsum, incredible, crazy, kool, cool, amazing, weird, guitar hero, xbox 360, twilight, at&t u-verse, milk, checkered, wristband, hair, me, you, vegetarian, love, that, certain, person, ;D, Episode, hello, him/her, weee, ur, mom, hi, hi-lo, Bisexual, Atheist, max, harper, great, penis, lol, king, squire, robot, boxbot, my, face, shut, the, hell, up!, XD, lisa, nova, brad, pitt, buns, youtube, video, blogger, this, is, retarded, kuchie, ku, goo, gaa, ijustine, swiftkaratechop, shane, dawson, justine, ezarik, matt, brown

No comments:

Post a Comment