3/05/2012

Football, Saturday, Greenlake. Tour de Greenlake, Futsal Academy

Football, Saturday, Greenlake. Tour de Greenlake, Futsal Academy Video Clips. Duration : 15.00 Mins.


This is a music/sports/ humor video I, directed. Call me a Guru or call me a goof, I had fun today. There is rated x, longer, if you want a screening, e-mail, I'll see what I can do. nmeistrell@yahoo.com. What your watching is, Tour de Greenlake, Fustal, or futsbal, soccer, football. Seattle, Washington. Greenlake park. This is rough draft, or class this is also final draft. This is the second event I've directed like this, I love IT. THX Carl&Karl. Happy 60th MOM!

Tags: FIFA, Futbal, STS9, Soccer, Livestrong, St. Jude Cancer Research, Brazil 2014, Greenlake, Tour de Greenlake, Futsbal, Nicholas S Meistrell, Windows 7, Robeks, Comcast, at&t, Johnny's Barber Shop, Nike SB, Seattle, Washington USA, Gold Cup, Mexico, Casa de Patron, Modelo, FB, Little Red Hen, Auara, 99, DJIRINEU.com, Karl, Carl. freestyle football live

No comments:

Post a Comment